Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm 0.0.3

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm 0.0.3
Date: 18 Sep 2003 16:57:18 -0500

Shawn Betts <address@hidden> writes:

> I've made some minor changes to the code so that SBCL will work with
> stumpwm. I've also added a very rudimentary texinfo document.

Hm, right after I made a list of problems I had with the previous
version.
Anyhow, I still can't get it to work, using cmucl 18e with the extras.
(require 'clx)
and when I
(load "stumpwm.lisp")
I get several errors,
a warning that the variable PARENT was defined by not used,
and several warnings about undefined functions.
When I finally get to
(stumpwm:stumpwm "" :display 0)
there is an error in the function XLIB::OPEN-X-STREAM
and it fails to connect to the X server.

Am I the only one with problems?

Jay