Re: [STUMP] Just a bug fix

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Just a bug fix
Date: 08 Oct 2004 12:23:14 -0700

Manuel Giraud <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Now the 'stumpwm' command won't need a display argument. A small bug fix
> that crash when doing 'focus-frame-sibling' and there's only one
> frame. The patch (with old stuff also) follows (Shawn, if you read this
> it would be really cool if you apply this patch to the cvs repository).

Hi Manuel! Whoah! That's a big patch. I'm going to go through this
monster and see what should go into CVS. Is it simply a conglomeration
of the previous patches you sent to the list? If not, would it be
possible to split them up into smaller ones with a description? That
would make it easier for me to see what's going on.

Meantime, I'll dig through it.

-Shawn