[STUMP] modeline crashes

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [STUMP] modeline crashes
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:30:26 -0700

Hi folks,

moghar and I have determined that there's a very good chance the
problem has to do with run-shell-command. He was having the modeline
crashes. We took out the run-shell-command part of his modeline and it
seems to have gone away.

So as a work around, I'd recommend removing it and implementing
whatever you run as lisp, if possible.

if you're running the date command, you can use (format-time-string)
which is not customizable but at least presents the date and time.

If you're getting these crashes and you're not using
run-shell-command, let me know :).

-Shawn