Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm install problem

From: Philipp Brüschweiler
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm install problem
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:45:47 +0200

2007/7/23, arnuld <address@hidden>:
>  <address@hidden> wrote:

> You're using ArchLinux, I've read it on your blogspot page. Coincidentally I
> run Arch and I've noticed this strange bug too.
> Apparently it's perl-related, a
>
> pacman -S perl
>
> did the job for me. Now autoconf works fine again :-D

yes, "autoconf" works this way and i did "./configure
--with-lisp=clisp" without any trouble but now i have a new problem
with "make":

address@hidden stumpwm }% make
/usr/bin/clisp -K full -on-error exit ./make-image.lisp
;; Compiling file /home/arnuld/softwares/stumpwm/package.lisp ...
;; Wrote file /home/arnuld/softwares/stumpwm/package.fas
0 errors, 0 warnings
;; Compiling file /home/arnuld/softwares/stumpwm/primitives.lisp ...
*** - READ from #<INPUT BUFFERED FILE-STREAM CHARACTER
#P"/home/arnuld/softwares/stumpwm/primitives.lisp" @388>: there is
      no package with name "XLIB"

The following functions were used but not defined:
STUMPWM::WINDOW-NAME STUMPWM:DFORMAT
0 errors, 0 warnings
make: *** [stumpwm] Error 1
address@hidden stumpwm }%

You have two possibilities:
1. Compile Clisp youself with the mit-clx included (see the stumpwm README); or
2. Use SBCLinstead

I use SBCL and everything works fine so far.