[STUMP] on Debian can't to start stumpwm

From: csanyipal
Subject: [STUMP] on Debian can't to start stumpwm
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:16:23 +0200

Hello!

I like to try Stumpwm on my Debian Etch system because it is an interesting
interface for me. I use before the Window Maker, but that is not like
Stumpwm. I look at the screenshots. :)

So, I installed stumpwm, sbcl, cl-clx-sbcl, cl-asdf, clisp, cl-launch, emacs21.

I red the stumpwm README to find out how can I run stumpwm.

I search for the way how can I run stupmwm on Google, and in stumpwm-devel
list Archieve but still don't know the way.

Please, could you advice me how to run stumpwm?

--
Regards, Paul Csányi