[STUMP] Kudos

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: [STUMP] Kudos
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:26:27 -0000

Hello.

I just cloned the Git repository and followed the instructions for
installing Stumpwm on an old Pentium-3 box with 256Mb RAM.

Everything worked fine; there were no installation glitches.
The documentation is fine, I found what I needed to know. Also,
the online list of keybindings is really helpful!
Being able to call SBCL's eval directly from the window manager
is like a kind of magic! That is really nice.
Being able to only use the mouse to copy and paste is also great!
And it won't take any space of my screen! I can use all of my
(not that large) LCD just for working instead of having window
borders and other, aham, artifacts that I see in most window
managers.

So, contgratulations and thank you for writing such good software! :-)

J.