Re: [STUMP] Kudos

From: Paul Csanyi
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Kudos
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:00:56 +0100

Hi,

2008/1/2, Bob Farrell <address@hidden>:
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 08:33:50PM +0100, Paul Csanyi wrote:
> > Great! I can to run StumpWM finally!
> >
> > But where can I find the online list of keybindings?
>
> Press C-t ?
>
> I think someone drew up a printable document with the keybinds on, which
> may be on the Wiki somewhere. If not, C-t ? will show you what you need
> to know.

OK
Thank you!

Now I can find the keybindings with C-t.

I red wiki, and have downloaded male's video tutorial too.

I try to set up stumpwm to can switch keyboard layouts:
hu, hr, cs, but have no success.

Alsow I have Hungarian keyboard and that works not well with
stumpwm. How can I solve this problem?

I play now with .stumpwmrc and edit there options, but
don't know much how to do that.

I have downloaded two .stumpwmrc from wiki(?) and
try to set up bg image for stumpwm X session but don't know
how to do that in lisp.

I don't know which stumpwm lisp files to edit to change
stumpwm environment on the fly?

I tried this with stumpwm.lisp but nothing happen.

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi