[STUMP] Copyright/license bits for contrib/notifications.lisp and stumpw

From: Luca Capello
Subject: [STUMP] Copyright/license bits for contrib/notifications.lisp and stumpwm.texi.in
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 23:29:52 +0200

Hi there!

I'm (finally) preparing a new StumpWM package for Debian (check the
Debian bug #487168 [1] for more information).

While checking the copyright/license bits for every file included in the
Git repository, I found the following "problems":

1) contrib/notifications.lisp, while it's clearly copyrighted by Tassilo
   Horn, it misses any license information.  I guess it's GPL, version 2
   or later (like StumpWM), but it'd be better to add it

2) stumpwm.texi.in is copyrighted 2000-2001, I guess Shawn still holds
   his copyright on it ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes: