Re: [STUMP] bug under Gnome + screen saver

From: Shawn
Subject: Re: [STUMP] bug under Gnome + screen saver
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 15:20:37 -0700

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> Since I can easily remedy the problem it's not critical to me, but I
> imagine if I left an application that can't make a new window at the
> forefront from a menu it would be a less pleasant experience.

I stuck it on the bug tracker so I wouldn't forget. I've heard of
others having problems with focus and xscreensaver but I've never been
able to figure out the why and how of it.

If this occurs with another window focused, you should be able to
switch to the console and use stumpish to focus the next window,
restoring focus.

-Shawn