[STUMP] gnome-panel doesn't notice killed windows?

From: James Wright
Subject: [STUMP] gnome-panel doesn't notice killed windows?
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:16:06 -0800

Hi folks,

I'm using gnome-panel under stumpwm, and I love it.  However, I've
noticed that when I kill a window, that change is not reflected in the
panel until I create another window (at which point it appears to sync
up properly again).  Has anyone else encountered this behaviour?  Does
anyone have any idea what causes it, or how to work around it?  I've
done a little bit of digging through the code, but I haven't been able
to figure anything out so far.  I'd  appreciate any tips or advice.

Thanks,
      James