[STUMP] asdf.lisp version

From: Ivy Foster
Subject: [STUMP] asdf.lisp version
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:11:27 -0600

This is not a big deal, but I noticed we have an older version of
asdf.lisp in stumpwm. I know there's an updated one available on its
homepage, but...out of curiosity, why do we have one at all? Is it
just to make sure everyone's using the same version?

I've tested out building with the updated version locally, and had no
errors on clisp. I should point out, though, that the *reason*
I noticed stumpwm's asdf.lisp is out of date is that I happened to
have the current one installed (and loaded by default in my
clisprc.lisp), and got a build error when stumpwm tried to load the
old one and found some incompatibilities.

Anyway, that's it for now. Have a nice evening.

Ivy

P.S.: I wanna sing that rock and roll.

P.P.S.: I've attached the updated file. A diff was just about as big
        as the file itself, so...

--
                If I Ever Become An Evil Villainess...
107. Even though I don't really care because I plan on living forever,