[STUMP] handle map-notify events

From: Vitaly Mayatskikh
Subject: [STUMP] handle map-notify events
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:46:53 +0100

Hi!

During investigation of spurious disappearing of virt-manager window I
found interesting thing. Virt-manager builds its dialogs with help of
libglade, but tries to suppress a couple of newly constructed dialogs
executing hide_all(). The intention was to prevent dialogs to flicker
during appending of custom elements to dialog. This is not nice
solution, because it is possible to set "visibility" property in xml
files to "false", but it shouldn't prevent StumpWM to remap dialog
after virt-manager called show(). So, I don't consider its a bug in
virt-manager. However, X.org installed on my machine
(xorg-x11-server-1.5.3) sends not only map-request events, but
map-notify also. This patch implements handling of map-notify events
for withdrawn windows.

wbr, Vitaly