[STUMP] toggle-mode-line with gnome-panel

From: Konstantin Antipin
Subject: [STUMP] toggle-mode-line with gnome-panel
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:27:38 +0100

Dear all,
I am making my first steps with Stumpwm, and so far it was very appealing.

Before starting stumpwm I fire up gnome-panel for apps like nm-applet, and I would like to
have it hided at startup.
For that I added two following lines to my .stumpwm:
(in-package :stumpwm)
(toggle-mode-line (current-screen) (current-head))

But instead of having gnome-panel hided, default mode-line shows up.
And later I can not reach gnome-panel with mode-line command, since now it only hides/shows default mode-line

Without this two lines everything working as expected.

Appreciate any help,
Kostya

PS I am using 0.9.6-git on ubuntu 8.10