[STUMP] full screen event

From: Joel Fernandes
Subject: [STUMP] full screen event
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 12:57:59 +0530

I notice that a certain event "client-message" is received by stumpwm
on execution of the "fullscreen" command.

The way I understand fullscreen works in stump works is, stump sends
an event using send-event to the window telling to it to fullscreen
itself, and then handles the required windowing layout.

My doubt is - once it sends an event, the message is handled by the
window in concern, but why does stump then receive a "client-message"
from X (specifically _NET_WM_STATE)? Or is it that stump intercepts
all such messages for the windows its managing?

I hope my question is clear enough, do let me know if it isn't.
Thanks!
Joel