Re: [STUMP] mode-line update issue(?)

From: Joel Fernandes
Subject: Re: [STUMP] mode-line update issue(?)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:17:54 +0530

What mode-line variable are you trying to update?

For certain variables, the mode-line has to be recreated to see the
changes, and a stump start would be required.
AFAIK, toggling a mode-line for the first time creates it, and future
toggles hides/shows it. Inorder to recreate the mode-line, you'll have
to either restart stumpwm or you can eval (destroy-mode-line-window
(current-mode-line)) and then toggle the mode-line.

Regards,
Joel