[STUMP] slime connect

From: Rohan Nicholls
Subject: [STUMP] slime connect
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:17:37 +0100

Hi all,

I used to have a working slime-connnect with stumpwm.  Now it gives this error:

error in process filter: No inferior lisp process

Has anyone else had this problem?  I don't tweak stumpwm too often, but not
having this available, really cramps my style when I do.

This is running on sbcl from clbuild, with the latest just about
everything. I have
noticed this problem has been around for a while, but have not done anything
about it yet.

Any opinions, confirmations or best of all solutions most appreciated.

Thanks,

Rohan