[STUMP] Email info

From: Paulo J. Matos
Subject: [STUMP] Email info
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:27:10 +0000

Hi guys,

I read my email using Gnus and it would be awesome if stumpwm could
provide some information on new mail upon arrival. Now that I am
thinking about it, it doesn't even need to be connected to
Gnus. Something that simply checks the server would be enough. Are there
any scripts like this around? Otherwise I will just go ahead and try to
hack one.

Cheers,

--
PMatos