[STUMP] Bug report: division by zero when starting a video

From: Philip M. White
Subject: [STUMP] Bug report: division by zero when starting a video
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:16:32 -0500

When I try to play a video file with mplayer or vlc within stumpwm,
stumpwm reproducibly crashes as soon as I try it.  I am attaching stdout
and stderr of 'startx'.  Please let me know if I can collect better
debugging info.

When I play the same file the same way outside of stumpwm, it plays
fine, but it seems somewhat malformed.  VLC first sizes the player
window very large, then resizes it to a much smaller size.

Output is attached.

--
Philip