[STUMP] Could someone help debug this code, plase?

From: Krzysztof Drewniak
Subject: [STUMP] Could someone help debug this code, plase?
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:34:57 -0500

I;ve been working on the window manager replacement patch, and for some
reason, the code won't work. Could someone plase help figure out what
the problem is in here?

Krzysztof Drewniak

P.S. The patch also contains my command-line arguments code from a few
weeks ago, as the replacement code will break without it.
--
pgp key on keyserver.ubuntu.com 2388E924