[STUMP] Displaying messages using StumpWM

From: Duncan Bayne
Subject: [STUMP] Displaying messages using StumpWM
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:37:55 +1000

Hi All,

I'm learning Common Lisp, & I had an idea for a CI-like tool.  The
rough idea is that it's a Lisp program that will monitor a set of Lisp
files, & if any changes, run all the lisp-unit tests in them.

The thing is, I'd like to display the result using the StumpWm
message() function.  However - and possibly this is just because I'm
new to Common Lisp - I don't see how I can have my Lisp program get
StumpWM to display messages.

I've had a read through the StumpWM manual but couldn't see anything.
Could someone please point me in the right direction - or let me know
whether what I'm trying to do is impossible (or a bad idea)?  Perhaps
I should be implementing this as an extension to Emacs ...

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420 817 082 | web: http://www.fluidscape.com/ | skype: duncan_bayne