Re: [STUMP] float-group

From: Ben Spencer
Subject: Re: [STUMP] float-group
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 11:39:37 +0000

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 03:33:54PM +0200, Manuel Giraud wrote:
> Here's some patches that improve the float-group in stumpwm. Some of
> them are already in the float branch of the repo but I think it can be
> incorporated in master. The very last patch creates a focus/unfocus
> color scheme for float-group only (yipeee! hours of configuration fun to
> come).

I have pushed 0002, 0004, 0005 and 0006.

I still feel that 0001 doesn't make much sense because if
*mouse-focus-policy* is set to :ignore one would expect the mouse to
be ignored for focus purposes.  A float-group specific focus policy
that defaulted to :click would fix this.

I'm happy with 0003 but it didn't apply cleanly without 0001 in place
and I've been unable to unpick it.  If you could rebase this on top of
the current master and combine it with 0007 I will apply it.

Ben