[STUMP] Using Quicklisp to install dependencies

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: [STUMP] Using Quicklisp to install dependencies
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 07:40:55 -0200

I was reading the README file from the git repository and I see that it
recommends using Quicklisp to install the dependencies.

I wonder, in a system like Debian, how one could use Quicklisp to
install these dependencies and also make stumpwm available to all the
users as I understand that such installed dependencies will reside
inside the particular user's home directory who compiled the sources.

--
Diogo F. S. Ramos