Re: [STUMP] UTF8 related bug

From: Daimrod
Subject: Re: [STUMP] UTF8 related bug
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:41:32 +0100

Stefan Reichör <address@hidden> writes:

> Because I have learned today where to look up a crash in stumpwm, I have
> another crash that happens from time to time.
>
> When I open a file containing an umlaut (e.g. ö) in evince, the whole
> stumpwm session dies with the following backtrace:

I put the following snippet at the top of my .xsession to set the LANG

LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
export LANG

Though I've tried to reproduce this but I can't crash Stumpwm.

I've tried in utf-8 stumpwm with iso_8859-1 filenames and in iso_8859-1
with utf-8 filenames.

Can you provide more details on how you open the file?