Re: [STUMP] Official homepage and the wiki

From: sam kleinman
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Official homepage and the wiki
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:05:20 -0400

On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 11:12:27AM -0700, Shawn Betts wrote:
> I've created a stumpwm repo on my github account.
>
> http://github.com/sabetts/stumpwm
>
> I think it's important that those with commit access and who are
> actually contributing to stumpwm are on board. Otherwise, this is all
> rather pointless :).

Github has "organizations" which are sort of like "meta-users" that make
it easy (easier?) to have group projects that aren't just "in one user's
account." Here:

https://github.com/account/organizations/new

I'll work on docs stuff if its easier to do that this way :)

Cheers,
sam

--
Sam Kleinman (tychoish):