[STUMP] How to display the multiple line result after evaluating ?

From: Michael Raskin
Subject: [STUMP] How to display the multiple line result after evaluating ?
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:34:46 +0400

>It is VERY convenient to eval just pressing the specified hot-key
>(Prefix-key + ":") but it cannot display multiple line result after
>evaluating.
>
>How to cusomize it to support multiple line result after evaluating ?

I switched to filonenko-mikhail's fork of StumpWM for truetype support
(so I get all the Unicode in the browser titles displayed), and as a
side effect it seems to also show multiline evaluation results
correctly. As a drawback, it has more dependencies.

Can you give an example of piece of code that doesn't work for you?
I could test it in TrueType-enabled StumpWM and tell you if it works
here. (format nil "~a~%~a" 1 2) gives a two-line result here.