[STUMP] Freemind under stumpwm does not respond to keyboard

From: Johnny
Subject: [STUMP] Freemind under stumpwm does not respond to keyboard
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:41:48 +0100

Hi,

When running freemind [1] under stumpwm, it doesn't respond to keyboard
input at all, but mouse interaction works fine. I.e. when selecting a
node to edit the text, an input frame is seen but no cursor (and no
respoinse to keyboard). Has anyone else come across this and know of a
solution or workaround?

Stumpwm version is 0.9.7.80 and freemind 0.9. All other programs work
fine and using LXDE freemind works nicely, so I don't really know where
to start.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

--