Re: [STUMP] Alt-Tab

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Alt-Tab
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:59:48 -0700

On Thu, Oct 25 2012,Ruthard Baudach wrote:

> Using stumpwm as my main window manager, I missed the MS-Windows style
> Alt-Tab cycling through the windows list by a most recently used policy,
> which is in my opinion far more effective and intuitive than cycling the
> windows list in an predefined order.
>
> Attached is my first attempt on lisp programming, just put
> (load "/path/to/alt-tab.lisp") in stumpwmrc, and try it.

I'd encourage you to put this in a Github repo.

You might look at adding S-M-Tab to go in reverse.

I think it might have a bug if invoked before any window switching has
happened. I haven't looked into it but this is the error I got after

Error in Command 'cycle-alt-tab': Argument Y is not a NUMBER: NIL

Scott