[STUMP] The mode-line doesnot appear automatically on float group ?

From: z_axis
Subject: [STUMP] The mode-line doesnot appear automatically on float group ?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:09:47 +0800

I have the following code snippet in ~/.stumpwmrc:

(if (not (head-mode-line (current-head)))
     (toggle-mode-line (current-screen) (current-head)))

("s-b" "mode-line")

The mode-line appears automatically on other group except the float group. I must press "s-b" twice to make it appear in float group.

How can i make it appear automatically on float group ?

Regards!