Re: [STUMP] Is there a way to show an icon on mode line ?

From: Michael Filonenko
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Is there a way to show an icon on mode line ?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 07:50:57 +0300

Hi.

Do you mean notification area (tray)?

2012/11/28 Kelvin Hu <address@hidden>

I use stumpwm, and I like it very much. But it seems that the mode line could only show text, I want to show my dropbox icon on mode line, is there a way to implement this?
PS: I have already tried another taskbar program -- tint2, it does show icon, but seems it could not perform well with stumpwm together.

Sorry to ask this question in the devel mailing list, since I could not find another mailing list for this kind of questions.

--
With best regards, Michael Filonenko