[STUMP] Using conky with stumpwm

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: [STUMP] Using conky with stumpwm
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 00:08:35 -0400

Is there a way to tell stumpwm to not use a certain amount of real-estate, say on the right
hand side of the screen.  I am guessing that is what mode-line does and something similar like that would be nice.  Then I can have conky show up in that area and not have my windows overlap with it.

Do people have better suggestions/ideas on how to use conky with stumpwm ?  Do people use it with stumpwm ?   Maybe something else ?

cheers,

       mehul
--
Mehul N. Sanghvi