Re: [STUMP] StumpWM doesn't work anymore

From: 'Mash (Thomas Herbert)
Subject: Re: [STUMP] StumpWM doesn't work anymore
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 10:08:25 +0100

Does this provide any more info?

(setf stumpwm::*debug-level* 10)

Quoting Pascal Diogo Antunes <address@hidden>:

Hi,
I use no display manager, and when I run startx (with stumpwm on),
stumpWM crashed.

http://paste.debian.net/14284/

The last thing I did was to install lxde, tested it, and purged it.
It was I did before the first fail of stumpwm. I don't know if it can
be this, but I only remember this.

I recompilated stumpwm, but still same problem.

Thanks.
Pascal Diogo Antunes.

- how can I record more information about stumpWM crashed on tty1.

--
"Quand la loi redevient celle de la jungle, c'est un honneur que d'être
déclaré hors la loi."- Hervé Bazin.