[STUMP] New Color parser and font rendering

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] New Color parser and font rendering
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:46:26 -0400

Hi All,

Github user jorams has contributed a new color parser, as well as some
nifty new features for using multiple fonts.  I've added his branch to
the main repo with the intention of eventually pulling it into the next
release.  I could really use your help in testing the feature before I
put it in the master branch.

It should be enough to:
> git pull
> git checkout jorams-rework-colors