Re: [STUMP] raise-or-run from script?

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] raise-or-run from script?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:20:18 -0400

Hi Ruthard,

If stumpish doesn't provide what you need, you can also write your
script in elisp and connect to the stumpwm process through slime.  Then
to run your script, execute the elisp via emacs through batch (or
otherwise).

I know this is more convoluted, but it is an alternative solution.
(I've never tried it so any notes if you do would be useful for our
wiki.)

    Dave