[STUMP] define run-or-raise keybinding with anonymous function

From: Tamas Papp
Subject: [STUMP] define run-or-raise keybinding with anonymous function
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 16:03:34 +0100

Hi,

I am new to stumpwm and find it amazing, but I need to wrap my head
around a few things.

One of them is "commands", in particular, I am looking for an equivalent
of (lambda ...) when I don't want to name a command that I would just
use once. Eg instead of

(defcommand ensure-calibre () ()
  "raise calibre if there is a running instance, otherwise start it"
  (run-or-raise "calibre" '(:title "calibre")))
(define-key *root-map* (kbd "c") "ensure-calibre")

I am looking for something like

(define-key *root-map* (kbd "c")
            (lambda ()
              (run-or-raise "calibre" '(:title "calibre"))))

which of course does not work. Is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Tamas