[STUMP] VLC 3.0 and StumpWM

From: Eric Timmons
Subject: [STUMP] VLC 3.0 and StumpWM
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:45:59 -0400

Hello,

I'm currently running VLC 3.0.1. Every time I play something and mouse
over the progress bar to jump to a different timepoint, the tooltip
that should contain the timestamp under the mouse ends up getting its
own window that fills the whole frame. This makes it rather impossible
to jump around videos with the mouse...

I have this issue on both v1.0.1-rc and current master. The issue
seems to only be present in VLC 3.0+.

Anyone else experience this/have ideas on if this is a VLC issue or a
StumpWM issue?

Thanks,
-Eric