Sv: Spatial groups refactored as a module

From: Shostek
Subject: Sv: Spatial groups refactored as a module
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:11:41 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry, I don't think I expressed what I meant well. I agree that a function
setting up default bindings should be present, but think it could be cleaner if
the bindings were enabled by default in a root map hanging from a new top map
specifically for spatial groups. Then the function to install the default
bindings at the top map level would install them to this new top map, and all
user bindings could be defined there as well.

Cheers,
Sz