Sv: is there a user mailing list/group for StumpWM?

From: Szos
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 19:45:33 +0000 (UTC)

Dynamic-group-master-layout is an accessor, so you need to pass it the group as
an argument, eg (setf (dynamic-group-master-layout (current-group)) :right) in
a dynamic group. Im not sure if this is exported so you may need the package as
a part of the symbol.

After a quick test it seems that the strings Left, Right, Top, and Bottom are
what the commands i named accept. Eg (in the : prompt) change-layout Right. You
can also just enter change-layout and then press tab to cycle through the
available arguments.

> dynamic-group-head-layout is not known, either as a method or a
> variable.  Again, I'm probably missing something trivial...

Are you in the stumpwm package or the stumpwm-user package? This is a generic
function defined in the stumpwm package.

If you want to peruse the source you can see the file dynamic-group.lisp. the
commands begin at line 1050, and the whole implementation of dynamic groups
exists (almost entirely) within this file.

I hope that clears things up a little, dont hesitate to ask more questions.

--sz