style-guide-discuss

[Style Guide] Delight in Let's face it, you always wanted it. And with t

From: Charley
Subject: [Style Guide] Delight in Let's face it, you always wanted it. And with this product you can finally get what you want - better size and its better usage!
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:20:01 +0200

Latest stuff
 If you thought getting more size and girth was impossible, take a look at
this. You are about to gain inches in months or even less - get ready to have
more fun!
 Increase your male value in bed and beyond it - add a few more inches and be
happy! You'll be dazzled to last for hours and hours with your new stronger,
longer bed tool. Come on in here: http://www.caseyjul.com/gall/ms/

Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands
of happy men!

 A baby is an alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no
responsibility at the other. Seeing is believing And say, How have I hated
instruction, and my heart despised reproof. Manners maketh man It is good to be
knowledgeable, but better to be lovable