style-guide-discuss

[Style Guide] volume boomed in day, see it triple

From: Josefa Pendleton
Subject: [Style Guide] volume boomed in day, see it triple
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:01:54 -0000

Hi Whitney, look at it its' 27% UP! I mentioned about this
company yesterday known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI)
Yay, I told you to watch it yesterday and it boomed from .7to .9!
I made easy 20% just in one single day.I am amazed, did you buy
some as well I hope?

As you can see its climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode even more.So you still have a window
to digg in while it's still in it's low.So what a hey, go ahead
buy some, make some money while it's there. It can easily do
another 30% tomorrow.I wouldn't wait any longer if I be you...

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Mariana.

been passing while mr. and mrs. gardiner were engaged with their children, was
now put an end to by
"i am the less surprised at what has happened," replied sir william, "from that
knowledge of