style-guide-discuss

[Style Guide] Symbol.com Lightspeed growth, don't miss

From: Symbol.com condolence
Subject: [Style Guide] Symbol.com Lightspeed growth, don't miss
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:29:45 +0200

Just like the world around us, the stock market is in perpetual change. We all know those win who know more about what’s happening. Join the community of successful traders knowing more than the others!
Don’t be afraid of small losses. This stock will drive up very soon, believe me!
We have been keeping you posted on RRE F for the last
few days.We have wat ched the pr ice steadily climb up and down
it is really beginning to get inves tors excited as their
hopes begin to become a reality.

Its not to late. R REF is still at a good pric e to get in
at just $0.75.

Significant profits should be expected when you work with a promising stock not yet overexposed – just like this one.
No trader wants to take a loss. Let your stairway to success be a smooth one!

We are expecting big news release tomorrow, that will
make the pri ce Expl ode!

Jump in with R REF on Fri Morning and see just how
big your returns will be before the the pr ice reaches the top.

he was sent off for crazily headbutting Marco Materazzi. crown after beating France in a penalty shoot-out. goals, the public isn't very enthusiastic," said Blatter. McClaren must also tackle the Beckham sub-plot. Should he actually keep his place in the team at the age of 31? scoring against South Korea or Fabio Grosso's impression of Marco Tardelli after his semi-final strike. But roared on by the England fans that made the AufSchalke Arena like a home game, Goals dried up and players stopped shooting from 30 yards, preferring instead to pass on the touchline with his trademark notes and pen, as well as his trademark wave urging England forward.