summer-of-code

Re: Wrap up report/code samples

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Wrap up report/code samples
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:20:36 +1200

 > Meanwhile, if the mentors could send the right links, to the
 > Google places where the students uploaded, and to the actual project
 > repos if the student code if they made it that far, that would save
 > Micah/me a lot of time.  Ok?

The code samples appear to be at:

  http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2009-gnu/downloads/list

Etherboot also point to a description of their students' projects from
their project home page:

  http://etherboot.org/wiki/soc/2009/start

I realise that the overhead can quickly become too great and that it's easy to
get lost in detail but a summary of each project might be a good idea.  It
might also help in future years as a reference point for new mentors and
students.

I did ask Dmitry to post a summary of his work to the emacs-devel mailing
list and for possible inclusion in a wrap up report.  I could ask him again.

--
Nick