summer-of-code

Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:24:27 GMT

    Huh -- Karl can you help?  Organization application deadline is *TODAY*.

So it's probably too late.  But FWIW, I checked in screenshots of how I
filled in the application into soc-projects www ... the apply*png files.
I guess that didn't happen last year but I doubt Micah and Paolo
submitted anything very different.

(It was very annoying to me that Google doesn't email back the
application as text or save it as text.)

I agree with Thomas that the exact wording of the answers is not very
important, especially after we've been participating for X years already.

Best,
karl