summer-of-code

Re: Mentor status

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: Mentor status
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 22:01:51 +0200

Hallo!

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:02:59 -0400, Sam Steingold <address@hidden> wrote:
> I also have not confirmation that I have been accepted as a mentor.

This year, and contraray to the past years, the system is very sparse
with respect to sending out emails.  But it seems that you arn't in.

If people tell us their Google link ID (or email address they're
registered with), we can also directly ``invite'' them into the system.

> Is there a way to check that?

Here is the current list.

| Key,Name
| google/gsoc2011/antrik,"Olaf ""antrik"" Buddenhagen"
| google/gsoc2011/bonzini,Paolo Bonzini
| google/gsoc2011/denemor,denemor
| google/gsoc2011/drt24,Daniel Thomas
| google/gsoc2011/eblake,Eric Blake
| google/gsoc2011/elleo,Mike Sheldon
| google/gsoc2011/eller,Helmut Eller
| google/gsoc2011/giuseppe,Giuseppe Scrivano
| google/gsoc2011/jjbenham,Jeremiah Benham
| google/gsoc2011/jrh,Jamison Hope
| google/gsoc2011/jurg,Jurg
| google/gsoc2011/nagarjun,Nagarjuna G
| google/gsoc2011/ndr,Nils Durner
| google/gsoc2011/neugens,neugens
| google/gsoc2011/per_bothner,Per Bothner
| google/gsoc2011/pitanga,Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
| google/gsoc2011/rocky,rocky
| google/gsoc2011/rwild,Ralf Wildenhues
| google/gsoc2011/sthibaul,Samuel Thibault
| google/gsoc2011/strk,strk
| google/gsoc2011/theraven,David Chisnall
| google/gsoc2011/tromey2,Tom Tromey
| google/gsoc2011/tschwinge,Thomas Schwinge
| google/gsoc2011/voluntocracy,Aubrey Jaffer
| google/gsoc2011/warp,warp

Grüße,
 Thomas