summer-of-code

Re: Amazing app for GNU Radio

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Amazing app for GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:11:02 +0200

    as I said in a previous post we have 2 apps with a score of "5". If - as
    in the case of the Hurd project - there is no problem with having 2
    "amazing" applications, we'd like to see both go through. We have the
    capacity, and I think with 26 spots there should be ample room.

Sorry, but that would be unfair to other projects who declared just one
"amazing" app.  GNU Hurd was the only project asking for two before the
deadline.  So I am afraid you will have to choose which of the GNU Radio
apps will use your "amazing" slot.

The rest of the slots will be assigned to the apps having a higher
score, regardless of the projects they pertain to.

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org