summer-of-code

Update on Aurélien's and Andrew's GSoC work

From: Bastien
Subject: Update on Aurélien's and Andrew's GSoC work
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:37:36 +0200

Hi all,

Aurélien and Andrew both successfully passed the final evaluation.

We are now more advanced into making Org a system that can interact
with online bug tracking system, and into resolving merge conflicts
for .org based (git) repositories.

If you are interested, I sent an update on the Org-mode list:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-08/msg01030.html

Thanks to both of them for their great work!

--
 Bastien