summer-of-code

Stalled Projet

From: .Org.Com
Subject: Stalled Projet
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:42:52 +0530

I am recently appointed maintainer of LibreDWG, which is a High
Priority project:

http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/priority-projects/priority-projects/highpriorityprojects#ReplaceOpenDWG

But unfortunately, it's development is stalled. The GSoC might be be
right dose to boost it's development, and to find developers.

New to this list, but previously I had been mentor for GSoC projects
for OpenStreetMap (2011) and BRL-CAD (2012).

Would like to know procedure, how it is managed, and what are the
chances that LibreDWG get slots in GSoC (on getting deserving
proposals).

--
H.S.Rai
.Org.Com