summer-of-code

Re: summer-of-code post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: summer-of-code post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:19:24 +0100

    Hi José,

    As promised, here is a simple list of ideas for the GDB project:

    <https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/SummerOfCode2014/Ideas>

Super. I added a gdb section to the GNU ideas page.  Thank you very
much.

    BTW, I have a question: can we update this page and include more ideas
    after the deadline?  I'm asking because maybe someone from the GDB
    community haven't seen my e-mail yet, and may want to propose something
    tomorrow (for example).

Sure.  We can add more ideas/projects later.