summer-of-code

RE: Newbie here

From: Andrea Francesco Iuorio
Subject: RE: Newbie here
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:17:49 +0100

Hi, i' m a student and i' m trying to apply for a glibc project just like you.

I think that the best way is introduce yourself in the glibc IRC channel and ask about the project you would working: they are really kind, polite and they can address you . I tried this approach.

Good luck for your application.

Andrea Francesco Iuorio
Student in Computer Science, Università degli Studi di Milano
address@hidden - GPG Key