summer-of-code

Re: URGENT: Participation of the GNU project?

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: URGENT: Participation of the GNU project?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 01:27:12 +0530

Hi Samuel,

I should assume so. GNU almost always participates in GSoC. I guess,
we've been a little too lax with it this year. But I remember seeing
an email from Giuseppe stating that he along with jemarch would be
filing in the application.

Maybe, all of us should step up and start creating our ideas page(s)
so that these guys have an easier time writing the application?

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah