summer-of-code

GNU in GSOC 2015 - Application sent

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: GNU in GSOC 2015 - Application sent
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:53:16 +0100

Hi hackers!

We just sent our application to this year Google Summer of Code program.
Crossing fingers...  we will announce in this mailing list as soon as we
are notified that we are accepted, or rejected.

Now is the time of populating the ideas page at
http://www.gnu.org/s/soc-projects/ideas-2015.html

Please send to this list patches against ideas-2105.html (use the
previous years ideas pages at the obvious url for a template) containing
the list of ideas for your project.

It is ok to keep your own ideas page somewhere else: in that case please
send us its location so we can link it from the main page.

Salud!